วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 15 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2550

My parent’s opinions

I’ve got very special parents. They always listen to me and try to understand and respect my opinion, some of parent doesn’t respect or listen to their kid’s thinking.

My mother always knows what I’m thinking or what I going to do.She always thinks in positive way, when I had some problem with my friend, she would tell me to not get angry with my friend and helped me to solve the problem. She had never told that who was right, but she would tell me that I and my friend were both wrong and gave me some reason of my mistake. My mother don’t like teenagers that dress up too sexy, she think that this is not suitable for their age and people who see them dress up too sexy will think that they are bad, even if they are good teenagers.

My father is very clever and he has very high self-confidence, so it’s very hard to change his opinion or his belief. My mother said that most people who were very clever would have very high self-confidence like my father and it was very hard to change their thinking. My father thinks that Thai’s education system is bad, he doesn’t like the way of this system that make many students have to study harder and they have a racing of study for get into a famous university. He told me that they did like students were computer that you could put in information and ordered them to remember all of it.

I always respect my parent’s opinions and I often agree with their thinking. They always like and support my imagination. This is the best part of their opinion, they think that everybody has freedom to thinking, new ideas and imaginations make this world beautiful.

2 ความคิดเห็น:

..[F]!|m.. กล่าวว่า...

I agree with your mother, I don’t like the teenagers that dress up to sexy. I don’t think that fashion is beautiful or cute. There are many teenagers that are good people but they want to look beautiful, everyone wants that, so they dress follow the fashion.
I and my parents don’t like Thai education system too. Thai student must study hard for getting the famous university. They only care about the score and never care what they know. Many student remember the lesson for the test, then forget it. But how can we go away from this education system?

Yokee กล่าวว่า...

Hi, Gee I think you have a very good parent. A lot of parent does not listen to their kid some of them may order their kid to do something that their kid do not like and it may make them quarrel and it is very bad.
I agree with your parent. Now there are a lot of teenagers that dress up it will make people who see them dress up think they are bad and it may make them dangerous. Education in Thailand is bad somebody who can’t pass the test or can’t pass the entrance may do something wrong because Thai’s education make them race and if someone lose they will very tense.