วันศุกร์ที่ 21 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2551

Is it art or not?



‘Art’ what is the meaning of this word, can you really explain the meaning of art, may be it is hard to explain it, but you can feel and touch it by your heart.

Art in my opinion is every thing, not just only paintings or photos. Your lifestyle, how are you speaking to others people or the way how do you do something, all things you do can be art.

The question about photo and painting, which is the real art? I think that both of them can be art, for me art is things that make I have very deep and incredible feeling. It will make me impressive in that photo or painting and make me have more inspiration for doing something or to create my own work. Art can cheer you up and in the other hand it can make you sad too. Art is a very amazing thing because it can control your feeling and thinking by the way that you don’t expect it would happen to you.

About photos in Thai market and Brazil market, I think I like both of it. For some Thai people they maybe think that market is just a normal and uninteresting place, but I don’t think like that. Market is a very interesting place, full of colors and fun. Thai market has the identity of Thai and Brazil market has the identity of Brazil, there are differences between these two markets and that differences make both of them look beautiful in different way. Like painting and photo have the different beautiful and different feeling of art.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: