วันจันทร์ที่ 24 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2550

The first time to know...me.

Hello! My name is Googee (it’s a kind of Hornbill). I’m 15 years old. I’m a part of many teenagers in this world, but I don’t want to be like the other girls and boys, I want to be like this….be myself. I prefer to travel, take photos of beautiful things and to use my imagination for doing everything. My dream is to study in Industrial Design, Product Design, Chulalongkorn University. I’m worried about the university Entrance exam because I must get high marks to study in Chulalongkorn University. I have got only three years to prepare myself and to study harder. Oh! It’s too serious now, I should change my topic.

I love to talk and chat with my friends and always laugh and talk loudly, especially when I’m happy or listening to funny stories. If you meet me outside school, you will think that I’m a girl who won’t talk to anybody because I’m too shy, such a strange person, right? On every holiday I travel with my family. I have been to every part of Thailand…North, South, East and West, but I prefer to go to the North of Thailand. My favorite place is Walking Street, Chaing Mai, this is a local shopping street. At this street there are a lot of souvenirs and a lot of new ideas for me.

Now, you know just a little bit of me but if you want to know more, please! Please! Please! Come to visit my blog.

1 ความคิดเห็น:

ToNg ~ |-| @ j ! ~ >>>>> BlAcK DoG กล่าวว่า...

hey !!
your blog is very good
I want to make it good like you too.