วันพุธที่ 10 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2550

What society expect for me

Everybody in this world wants to be a good person and societies expect everyone to be good people too, but no one has only a good side they still have a bad side too.

At school, teachers want us to be good students or do our work on time. This is Thai style, students should respect their teachers, follow and trust what teachers say. Students must do what the teacher wants, not what they want to do, they have to do like this, even if they don’t want to do it. Parents also want their kids to be good girls and boys too, they often say “Don’t do that.” or “Don’t do this.” For kids this kind of speech makes them want to do things that parents say “Don’t” to. I do not like this style, students or kids have the right to do and think on their way, but they must not do bad things. Everybody has different opinions, we have rights to think and no one could stop you thinking. I still trust in what my teachers or parent say, but I will do it, or not, it’s up to me.

Not only parents or teachers expect you to be a good person, but your friends expect you to be a good person too. They want you to be a good friend, caring and sharing every moment with them, but sometimes we need to have our own space or own time and want to stay away from everybody and also friends too.

No one can live alone, even if you are a god, he still has Adam and to Eve be his friends. In this society there are a lot of different opinions from different people we should respect their opinion and try to understand others thinking and follow the right way that doesn’tt hurt anybody and yourself. I don't know what good person means, but I will still be myself, that is good for me.

2 ความคิดเห็น:

JANE ** lolz** กล่าวว่า...

Hi Googee, this is Jane.
Your essay is very good and I agree with you that children have right to make their own decisions if it does not harm anyone. However, I think that all adults told us what we should do because they want us to be good and can be better than they can. For me, the most important reason that they told us what to do is because they care about us
I agree about friends that sometime they want to stay with themselves and I think that friend also expect us to be a good person (does not harm anyone else) too.
I also like that your example that god still has Adam and to Eve be his friends. It’s really cool.

Zard Pao กล่าวว่า...

Hi, Googee. I am Pao. You said that you don’t like when the adults tell you not to do something. I think they tell you something like that because they know what is bad and what you should do. I don’t like it too if I have to follow every words they say. But how can you know what is right or wrong if your parents or your teachers don’t tell you. If the one that tell you is your parents, you should listen to them and understand them too. Words from parents are should-to-be-listened words because they tell you with love.